Our family is blended. It’s both biological and adoptive, local and global. And it’s about helping where it matters… in the workplace, at home, and in our community.
Starting with our commitment to our customers, we foster a stable workforce dedicated to projects for the long-term. Within the company, we ensure that our families have a premium benefit package, ample opportunities to congregate and fellowship, and strong support for philanthropic and community involvement. In addition, the company provides sponsorship of our families’ teams and activities, and contributions to support a variety of charitable concerns near to our hearts.
Cardinal has corporate commitments with a number of causes that have touched our families and colleagues. These include:
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is a privately funded charity researching and testing new treatments that have greatly improved mortality rates and is committed to the elimination of CF.
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society is dedicated to creating a world without blood cancer.
- The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network supports victims, caregivers, and researchers, with a goal to eradicate Pancreatic cancer.
- Nick’s Place is a recovery home for young men, providing a family environment while preparing the residents to become productive members of society. Cardinal supports Nick’s Place in memory of William Kyle Bagbey.
- The Fisher House Foundation assists the families of fallen and disabled veterans.