Entry Level Full Stack Developer
We are looking for an entry-level Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions hosted in the cloud. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As an entry-level Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. Related experience and/or coursework is ideal, however the time you may have spent nights and weekends working on your own projects is also of interest. An artistic background is a plus.
You will be joining a skilled team that constantly seeks to learn and leverages that knowledge to create solutions to our customers’ most challenging problems. As a member of the team you will work in a collaborative environment across a variety of technical disciplines fostering innovation and continuous learning. If you’re the type that enjoys a challenge and always wants to know more, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with project leads to implement applications
- Implement intuitive, visually appealing, and functional front-end applications
- Implement effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Write technical documentation
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience or relevant coursework developing desktop or mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. PostgreSQL), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design a plus
- Familiarity with Linux a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving and debugging skills
Cardinal Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. We offer industry-leading employee benefits and growth potential is limited only by the candidate’s ambition. Candidates must be US Citizens and be able to obtain a Secret Clearance. Starting salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.