Mid-Level Full Stack Developer
We are seeking a mid-level Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions hosted in the cloud. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be experienced with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. Familiarity with managing and deploying solutions in AWS or Azure is a plus.
You will be joining a skilled team that constantly seeks to learn and leverages that knowledge to create solutions to our customers’ most challenging problems. As a member of the team you will work in a collaborative environment across a variety of technical disciplines fostering innovation and continuous learning. If you’re the type that enjoys a challenge and always wants to know more, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with project leads to develop applications
- Design intuitive, visually appealing, and functional front-end applications
- Design and develop effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks a plus
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. Java, node.js)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. PostgreSQL), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Experience with Windows and Linux platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem solving and debugging skills
Cardinal Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. We offer industry-leading employee benefits and growth potential is limited only by the candidate’s ambition. Candidates must be US Citizens and be able to obtain Secret clearance. Starting salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.